Vintage post card showing Eastern Point Lighthouse from the breakwater. Established in 1832, this is the second tower, built in 1890. Over the years, the Eastern Point Light Station had a number of different fog bell structures. (Lighthouse Digest archives)
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2023
In Memoriam: Frank Herman Parsons
All contents copyright © 1995-2023 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse History Research Institute
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2023