Bloody Point Lighthouse, circa 1900, after it was moved inland. At right is the steel “Back Light” and lamp house (Silver Dew Winery).
Back to the edition of: September 2001
Bloody Point, the Forgotten Lighthouse
All contents copyright © 1995-2018 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2018