Digest>March 2005

Photo Caption:

The third Partridge Island Lighthouse as it appeared in 1925. It was torn down in 1959.
Back to the edition of: March 2005


Robert Foulis
Back to the edition of: March 2005

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History