Digest>October 2007

Photo Caption:

The new fiberglass lighthouse, installed in October 2006, can be seen at the left here, and the old site of the 1914 lighthouse is at the far right. Courtesy of Darren Gaudet, Canadian Coast Guard.
Back to the edition of: October 2007


Coffin Island Tower Celebrates First Year - But Past Legacy Not Forgotten
Back to the edition of: October 2007

All contents copyright © 1995-2024 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

to Lighthouse Digest

USLHS Marker Fund

Lighthouse History
Research Institute

Shop Online

Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2024   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History