This inactive lighthouse was maintained by the Université Sainte-Anne. Nearby St. Mary's Church is the largest wooden church in North America.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower with red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1874
Current Use: The Lighthouse was destroyed in a storm on March 26, 2014.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
From Route 1 (Evangeline Trail), take Le Chemin du Phare (Lighthouse Road) to its end and the lighthouse.