The keeper's house from this station still stands and is privately owned.
Description of Tower: 1856: 96-foot tower. c. 1860s: 68-foot iron tower; 1894: Cast iron, square pyramidal skeletal tower with central cylinder, that was originally on display at the 1893 Columbian Exposition in Chicago.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1856
Date Deactivated: 1955
Current Use: 1955 - sold for scrap
Keepers: William Murray (1922-1930)