In 1929, the original tower at this location was disassembled and moved to Michigan Island, Wisconsin, where it is still in use. There is now an active 105-foot steel skeletal tower at the site. Since 1918 the light has been known as the Chester Range Rear Light.
Tower Height: 99
Description of Tower: Black, cast iron, pyramidal skeletal tower with central cylinder.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1880
Date Deactivated: 1915
Current Use: Moved to Wisconsin.