This tower and dwelling were demolished by dynamite in 1981. The rear range light was a skeleton tower with an enclosed lantern room at the top.
Tower Height: 36
Height of Focal Plane: 39
Description of Tower: Lantern rising from the roof of a white, square wooden dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1912
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Patrick Proulx (1912-1916), David Mountnay (1919), Frank Fowler (1921-1937), Frank Sinclair (1938-1945), Ferdinand Solomon (1946-1950), Frank Sinclair (1950), Lauly Beaucach (Beaucage ?) (1981),W. Beaucage (?)