This lighthouse was replaced by a skeleton tower in the 1950s. The lantern from the lighthouse is now on the guardhouse at the Parry Sound Coast Guard base.
Tower Height: 41
Height of Focal Plane: 46
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, visible for 12 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower; dwelling attached.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1885
Date Deactivated: 1950s
Current Use: Destroyed.