This lighthouse was replaced by a skeleton tower in 1949, then by a circular mast with a red and white rectangular daymark in 1980.
Tower Height: 43
Height of Focal Plane: 85
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, visible for 15 miles.
Description of Tower: White, hexagonal wooden tower with a red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1889
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!