This lighthouse was replaced by a steel skeleton tower. The lighthouse and dwelling were both demolished about 1950.
Tower Height: 41
Height of Focal Plane: 46
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, visible for 12 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower rising from one end of the keeper's dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1870
Date Deactivated: c. 1950
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: John Mason (1870-1895), Mrs. Mason (daughter-in-law of previous keeper) (1895-1912 ), ? Rowe, Murney Benn (1912-1925)