The locations of the two range towers have moved a number of times since the range was established in 1886. The front tower was described in 1936 as a red, square, steel skeleton tower with a red hexagonal iron lantern.
Tower Height: 51
Height of Focal Plane: 66
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red.
Description of Tower: 1914: Red, square, steel skeleton tower with a red hexagonal iron lantern, on a square concrete foundation.
This light is not operational
1886: ?; 1891: Red iron skeleton tower surmounted by a metal lantern.
Date Established: 1886
Date Deactivated: Late 1930s
Current Use: Unknown.