The lighthouse was replaced by a mast in 1936, and the light on the mast was discontinued in the late 1990s.
Tower Height: 21
Height of Focal Plane: 21
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red light, visible for 6 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower, lower part open, upper part closed.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1913
Date Deactivated: 1936
Current Use: Unknown.