Lakeview Park Marina
Contact Address Information:
c/o Parks & Recreation Department 2450 McDougall
This lighthouse was originally offshore near Pelee Island (see separate record for Pelee Passage Light). It was erected on the present site in 1980 by Dean Construction Co. Ltd. as a gift to the City of Windsor.
Description of Tower: Conical, white steel-plated tower with red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1861
Date Present Tower Built: 1902
Current Use: Part of park.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The lighthouse is on the grounds of the Lakeview Park Marina in Ontario.