This lighthouse originally stood offshore on a cylindrical foundation. After it was deactivated, it was bought by an individual for $1 and moved to the lawn of a private residence.
Description of Tower: Square, pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1890
Date Present Tower Built: 1890
Date Deactivated: 1965
Optics: 1890: Fourth order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Privately owned.
Open To Public? No.
This lighthouse is on private property and is not accessible to the public.
Keepers: William Murray (1909), Louis P. Brown (1913-1924).