The tower was sold in 2012 under the National Historic Lighthouse Preservation Act to Jerry Killea, Jr.
Description of Tower: Square, pyramidal steel tower, with no lantern.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1936
Date Present Tower Built: 1936
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? No.
This light is located on a breakwater at the entrance to Conneaut Harbor. It can be viewed from Conneaut Township Park.