Digest>October 1999
Photo By:
Catherine Brunet
Photo Caption:
Next to the lighthouse is the frame of the assistant keepers house which was built in 1934. Notice the beautiful flowers. Although this must have been a beautiful place to be stationed at, keepers here were always plagued by mosquitoes. Back to the edition of: October 1999
Story:
Efforts to Save Huron Island Light
All contents copyright © 1995-2025 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
USLHS Marker Fund Lighthouse History Research Institute Shop Online
Contact Us About Us Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2025 Lighthouse Facts Lighthouse History