The Hudson-Athens Lighthouse was built in 1874 in response to a much needed navigation aid at the south end of the Middle Ground Flats between the City of Hidson and the Village of Athens, NY. Photograph by Robert Ragaini courtesy of the Hudson Catskill Newspaper.
Back to the edition of: September 2008
The Commemoration of Discovery
All contents copyright © 1995-2017 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2017