Canadian Coast Guard
This station was orginally established as a fog signal station in 1905. A light tower was added in 1953.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal skeletal-style tower.
This light is operational
Dwelling, utility building.
Date Established: 1905
Date Present Tower Built: 1953
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Keepers: William Cranford, Duncan Blundon, Joseph Bursey, William Blundon, Oliver Blundon, Arthur Young, J.F. Hatch, Pat Rice, F.J. Noonan, Raymond J. Hyde, Eric Blundon and Linus Walsh.