This lighthouse was discontinued in 1922 and moved to Cape d'Or, where it became the first light at that station. It has since been demolished.
Tower Height: 22
Height of Focal Plane: 24
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red light, visible for 6 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1909
Date Deactivated: 1922
Current Use: Destroyed.