Caloundra City Council
This lighthouse was relocated to a park in 1970, but in 1999 it was returned to its original site and restored through the efforts of the City of Caloundra and the Lions Club of Caloundra.
Tower Height: 38
Description of Tower: Conical, white, wood frame tower covered with corrugated iron sheets; red lantern roof.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1896
Date Present Tower Built: 1896
Date Deactivated: 1968
Current Use: Historic attraction.
Keepers: Carl Walter Edlundh (1896-1916), Oliver Birrell (1916-1930), Eric Harold Rapkins (1930-1934), Thomas Shanahan (1934 and 1938-1942), Albert J. W. Fuller (?-1936), Alfred Edgar Thompson (1936-1938).