This attractive lighthouse formed a range with the Trouville East Jetty Light until 1909, when it was replaced by a metal pylon at the foot of the East Jetty. The tower was destroyed during World War II; it was not rebuilt.
Tower Height: 59
Height of Focal Plane: 64
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red, visible for 9 miles (1904).
Description of Tower: Square tower with alternating bands of red and white bricks.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1875
Date Deactivated: 1909
Current Use: Destroyed.