This lighthouse was deactivated sometime before 1972; a light on a mast now serves as an aid to navigation here. It appears that the lighthouse has been moved from its original location. (We'd like to get more information.)
Description of Tower: White square pyramidal wooden tower with red trim.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1948?
Date Deactivated: c. 1972
Current Use: Privately owned (?)
Open To Public? Grounds only (?)
Mapquest URL: Click here to get a map to this lighthouse!