The lighthouse at Rocher aux Oiseaux in 1917, after it had been raised in height to 50 feet.
Courtesy of Musée de la Mer, Îles-de-la Madelaine.
Back to the edition of: May 2004
The Cursed Lightstation of Rocher aux Oiseaux
All contents copyright © 1995-2018 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2018