Before its height was raised in 1908.
Maclean’s, January 1, 1933.
Back to the edition of: May 2004
The Cursed Lightstation of Rocher aux Oiseaux
All contents copyright © 1995-2017 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2017