Digest>May 2004

Photo Caption:

This dock and steep stairway was, for many years, the primary means of access to Rocher aux Oiseaux. Maclean’s January 1, 1933
Back to the edition of: May 2004

Story:

The Cursed Lightstation of Rocher aux Oiseaux
Back to the edition of: May 2004

All contents copyright © 1995-2017 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.

Featured
Products

Subscribe
to Lighthouse Digest


USLHS Marker Fund


Lighthouse Jewelry


Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt












Subscribe   Contact Us   About Us   Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2017   Lighthouse Facts     Lighthouse History